Sunday 17 February 2013

What it looks like to be sick!

Hello everyone,

I had a headache. It was a really terrible headache that I had, which stuck me to my bed for about one week. However, I am back, full of energy, motivation and excited by our project, which is in fact growing though little by little.

I also was in touch with Alexia, and she gave me some precious informations about our story, so we developed some ideas. I invited the girls to come at home on sunday, but I guess we all had lots of work to do,  so we'll see that during the holidays, hoping that everyone will be free.

I still didn't have the oppurtinity to write about what we did last week, being not present because of my headache, however, I'll post some more serious and interesting article about what we will do on next Monday !

May we all have lots of ideas !

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about the holidays. It would be great to see each other, at least one time.

    About the WE, it is quite difficult to gather the three of us. I am free on Friday, and sometimes Saturday, but I think you work, don't you? And on Sunday, you are free but, in general, I visit my family ^^. Without speaking of Salima, who certainly has her own projects.

    But I hope we will find a day during the holidays. We have already done the skeleton of our story, so by Monday, we will create the story itself, in details. I think at this level, it is essential to keep one day to see each other during this big and "free" week of holidays :).

    Well, we will speak about it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete